Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 39

Thread: Twilight ruining marriages?

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Counts's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 27th, 1999
    Posts
    1,019
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Twilight ruining marriages?

    Quote Originally Posted by steer View Post
    I just wanted to be the opposition, and make a stand and not conform, but wait, by being one who doesn't conform to the ways of the media, aren't I being like the rest of those people? conforming to their ways!?!?!? oh my GOD! help me...

    "I want to be a non-conformist just like everyone else"

  2. #22
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Twilight ruining marriages?

    True Blood pwns Sparkle-pires. That's the best vampire/werewolf/supernatural based set of stories out right now anywhere.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  3. #23
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Twilight ruining marriages?

    Jesus ****, the part about vampires was that those movies generally suck to me. Never been interesting in any of them, any Dracula movie, Blade series, Queen of the ****ed etc. I've all hated and not interested in the Daybreakers one either. There's a fine line with vampire movies and zombie movies for that matter, most of them just come out looking terrible and laughable really.

    And I didn't expect world class acting, but it comes off as soap opera worthy and pretty much a soap opera type of movie.

    I have no idea where yall are getting the "because it's popular, I don't want to have anything to do with it", wow. When I say people run it into the ground, it's when they don't shut the **** up with it, talk like it's the greatest thing in the world, the t-shirts, the advertising just get's annoying as hell. It's like a song that's played to death on the radio, you hear it so much you get sick of it. How some of you have twisted it into some emo **** and it's a buck against society, I'll never get. It looks like a **** movie, that's been blown up beyond belief by every teenage girl in the country, that's why I don't like it.

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Twilight ruining marriages?

    Quote Originally Posted by R13 View Post
    Jesus ****, the part about vampires was that those movies generally suck to me. Never been interesting in any of them, any Dracula movie, Blade series, Queen of the ****ed etc. I've all hated and not interested in the Daybreakers one either. There's a fine line with vampire movies and zombie movies for that matter, most of them just come out looking terrible and laughable really.

    And I didn't expect world class acting, but it comes off as soap opera worthy and pretty much a soap opera type of movie.

    I have no idea where yall are getting the "because it's popular, I don't want to have anything to do with it", wow. When I say people run it into the ground, it's when they don't shut the **** up with it, talk like it's the greatest thing in the world, the t-shirts, the advertising just get's annoying as hell. It's like a song that's played to death on the radio, you hear it so much you get sick of it. How some of you have twisted it into some emo **** and it's a buck against society, I'll never get. It looks like a **** movie, that's been blown up beyond belief by every teenage girl in the country, that's why I don't like it.

    Talk about not shutting up about it. LOL! I think you have talked more about it than anyone on here. You sure you dont have a big man crush on this series?:snickerpup:

  5. #25
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Twilight ruining marriages?

    You peeps and your "vampires don't sparkle" have to realize everything is open to interpretation. It's like fans that watch Star Wars or Star Trek and consider the other to be blasphemy. I love Trek but highly enjoy Wars, too. But they call your kind die hards for a reason and I can respect that.
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  6. #26
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Twilight ruining marriages?

    Just making an observation...

    We just got a rant about how things get run into the ground, songs get played to death, and things get advertised to no end........from what I would call the biggest Lil' Wayne fan I know.

    Just sayin.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  7. #27
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Twilight ruining marriages?

    I'm not a radio-Wayne fan. Most of my favorite songs of his are from his mixtapes(or other songs on the studio albums) that never get radio play and those "fans" haven't even heard of.



    In other news, just read where the Paranormal Activity 2 trailer has been pulled from some theaters because Eclipse fans were complaining it was too scary, just found that funny.

  8. #28
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Twilight ruining marriages?

    Quote Originally Posted by R13 View Post
    In other news, just read where the Paranormal Activity 2 trailer has been pulled from some theaters because Eclipse fans were complaining it was too scary, just found that funny.
    Now that is funny. :lol:

    I saw it the other night and had no problem with it. No interest either.
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  9. #29
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Twilight ruining marriages?


  10. #30
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Twilight ruining marriages?

    Ha ha ha ha!!! Must've been all those teenie boppers.
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •